Thursday, December 27, 2007

Fred for 08

I have not been a consistent publisher on this blog. My views concerning Illegal Migration & Multilingual positions have not changed, if any thing I have become more convinced they are the path to the demise of the United States of America as we know it.

A new Years resolution is to post at least once a week on subjects of interest to me. Hopefully a dialog with other Blogs can be established. On to the purpose of this blog.

Fred Thompson deserves our support for President. He isn't the darling of main stream media, He provides very few 20 second sound bites, and has shown his disdain for the ridiculous TV Debates. The debate format structure is that of a Three Ring Circus, not much of substance can be accomplished in 90 second blurbs. Of all the Republican candidates, He is the only one who has addressed major issues with a plan to eliminate them. He has remained consistent in his Conservative views with out resorting to isolationist positions as some are. Compare his steady positions to his Massachusetts (all over the place), or the Arkansas (snake oil sales man) opponents; Fred wins hands down. It's going to take a tremendous effort from all us moderate,and conservative Main Stream Americans to defeat the main stream pollsters, media pundits, & the entrenched DC plutocrats.

Fred for 08 is my pitch for this week, I am not very good at this so please bear with me & I will attempt to become A better poster as we go along. GO FRED GO !!!!!!!

No comments: